Saturday, June 19, 2010

LOST WITHOUT MY PILLOW

Me and my pillow strolling down the avenue. That's my song!

I take my lower back pillow with me every where. We went to dinner last night and as usual my pillow went with me. It's a lumbar pillow.

It's amazing how proper alignment supports your head. If I forget my pillow I end up putting my purse or whatever I can find in the curve of my lower back.

I'm almost a year out now and still have some discomfort. I have about a month and hope that magical day I'll feel normal. Won't that be sweet!

I believe I'll always take my pillow because I never want to be in this seat again. Try a lumbar pillow. You'll be amazed how much it helps you support your neck.

Hope all is well with you. I'm open for questions so bring them my way:)

Lynn Hahn  www.getrealfit.org

No comments:

Post a Comment