Saturday, July 24, 2010

ALMOST A YEAR YA HO!

My year date is right around the corner. July 27...

I tried to make an appointment with my surgeon. I made it on their website. They must be busy because they haven't answered the request and it's been over a week. Time to get on the phone!

Each day is better. I have to do all my stretching exercises every day and often. If I don't my whole spine locks up.

I'm getting use to the popping noises in my neck. They actually feel good. I know I'm just moving things where they need to be when my stretching causes a "snap crackle pop" sound.

How do you like my little fishes on the bottom of the blog? I try to create a calm environment for you to be in while you read the blog.  It's a tough subject but one that we need to talk and share about. It makes the journey far more bearable.

Take care

Lynn Hahn   www.getrealfit.org

No comments:

Post a Comment