Thursday, August 19, 2010

BAD PILLOW EXPERIENCE

When you spend a ton on a pillow you expect it to return the favor and give you pleasurable sleep and good spine alignment. Not always so!

I got one of the tempurpedic pillows. I bought the right size according to their charts but when I woke up in the morning my neck was stuck. I had to get it to pop back in place.

I thought maybe that was part of my new neck but my husband and I went to Las Vegas (ya ho) and the hotel we stayed at had feather pillows. My neck didn't need any tweaking in the mornings.

I called the tempurpedic company and they said the pillow isn't for everyone. If you have a really heavy head ( which I do lol) it can not be the best for your neck. I let it all go when my head hits the pillow.

Be aware that trying out the pillow is important. Unfortunately  tempurpedic won't take pillow back so I'm out $100. I would suggest not getting pillows on line. Go to a store and spend time trying them out.

Lynn Hahn  www.getrealfit.org

No comments:

Post a Comment