Wednesday, August 4, 2010

LET'S PARTY I'M FUSED!

I had my one year appointment yesterday. I'm fused! Ya Ho!!!

My x-rays looked really weird. There are dots on my fused bones. I found out that those are markers. I feel like an endangered species lol. They keep track of your progress with those dots.

I still have a ways to go. I'm a little stiff. I was told my range of motion side to side may be what it is :( I don't have full range.

My looking up is good because my neck is a giraffe neck! It's really long. I imagine those with shorter necks have more limitations. They do heal faster and easier because the longer your neck is the heavier your head is. I couldn't hold mine up for more than a few minutes right after surgery long neck I have.


I'm coming along well with my exercising. I'm putting together a new workout and hope to be able to shoot it at my two year mark.

Shooting workout DVDs is really tough on the old body. The retakes and such are tiring. I'm a low impact girl now. No more jumping up and down for me. I'm actually sort of glad about that. I was getting really burnt out on the super tough stuff. I'm getting old lol

So there's the update. PARTY TIME!


Lynn Hahn   www.getrealfit.org

No comments:

Post a Comment