Wednesday, August 11, 2010

DOES IT REALLY SHOW?

I saw a friend yesterday who didn't know I had surgery. She's a massage therapist. She looked at me and said, "so how are you?". I told her just fine but I had surgery a year ago and am not fully recovered. She replied, "yes I can tell.

I HATE that! I've always been so free of aging and had such free use of my body. That's basically what she went on to say. Ugh!!!

I had no choice about doing the surgery and I'm glad I did it but I miss being free.

Had I not done this I would be a real mess with a shorter neck LOL. I was fusing in a bad way so it was going to happen this way I get to keep my beautiful swan neck. It just doesn't move like a swan's neck any more.

And life goes on...

Lynn Hahn   www.getrealfit.org

No comments:

Post a Comment