Tuesday, May 18, 2010

LOCKED IN!

I'm having so much fun starting to get a life again it's crazy! I still hurt a bit even after 9 months and have to tell myself to relax often because my body still wants to protect its self. It doesn't trust me yet LOL.

I went through a time when I thought life was going to stop for me. I thought I would never have a normal life. I'm just so thrilled that I'm doing things I always wanted to do but didn't have the time.

I love making movies, websites, blogs and creating cool pictures. I was so busy teaching tons of fitness classes and running my martial art school I didn't have time. Life is funny that way. It seems to take away and then give back.

Getting enough sleep is my challenge now. There's so many things I want to get done I tend to go to bed late and get up early!

Bye for now...

Lynn Hahn   www.getrealfit.org

No comments:

Post a Comment