Tuesday, April 6, 2010

PREPARING FOR SURGERY

I'm a real prepare freak! I found out as much as I could about this surgery. I couldn't find a complete walk through of anyone's experience, which is why I decided to do this blog (:

One forum I found was helpful...  http://www.spine-health.com/  they can get pretty rule oriented on the site. Be warned! They don't like folks talking like doctors. They just want people to be able to talk about their experiences.

The forum has great info and not so great. Some people get into the muck. My back ground in fitness training has taught me that some people are not willing to do the physical work needed to get better. So keep that in mind if you visit the site and get "scared". Some folks just like to be miserable.

I found out what to eat before surgery, how to set up my house after surgery, what help I'd need after surgery, how long my recovery could be and much more...

I'm going to share that info with you step by step.

Lynn Hahn www.getrealfit.org

No comments:

Post a Comment