Thursday, April 8, 2010

PREPARING YOUR HOUSE

I put as much as I could out on my shelves. Bending over is not advised or comfortable. It took me a few months before I could even start to bend over.


I bought this gripper at the drugstore so I could pick things up off the floor without bending over.

I put my food on the countertops and on the high shelves in the refrigerator. I put my plates and silverware on the counters.

I put my cosmetics on the countertop in the bathroom. I bought face wipes so I wouldn't have to bend over to wash my face. I put a glass in the bathroom so I could brush my teeth and rinse without bending over.

I put clothes out on my dresser. I bought tops that zipped up because putting clothes over your head is painful. It took me about 6 months before I could comfortably put clothing on over my head.

I'll keep adding to the list. For tonight I'm tired so time to go to bed :)

Lynn Hahn    www.getrealfit.org

No comments:

Post a Comment